Juice of 1 lemon (or lime- 1.5 limes if the lime is small)
2.5 cups (591.47 ml) of water (cold)
- 1/4 tsp Indian chaat masala,
- a dash of black pepper
2 tbsp sugar or sweetener
- lime slices for garnish, mint leaves for garnish
- ice cubes as needed
- Mix all the ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust sweet, tang, salt and indian black salt flavour. (The mix can now be refrigerated for upto 2 days, or refrigerate to chill)
- Serve in glasses over ice cubes. Garnish with mint or sliced lime. See variations in notes.
* the original recipe that I adapted slightly.
Comments will be approved before showing up.