Serves 4 - 6
1 kg (2 lbs) of washed and trimmed asparagus
2 Tbsp black truffle oil
1.5 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
1/4 tsp lemon juice
salt & black pepper to taste
Shaved parmesan (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients; set aside or refrigerate until ready to use. If refrigerating, bring to room temperature before using.
- Blanch the asparagus in lightly salted boiling water for about 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; do not overcook.
- Remove from heat and refresh under cold water; drain well.
- Toss asparagus with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat.
- Arrange asparagus on serving platter or individual serving plates.
- Top with parmesan cheese , if using.
Comments will be approved before showing up.