Grapefruit , Cardamom, Rose Water Soda. July 21 2020, 0 Comments
This grapefruit, cardamom, rose water soda will be your new summertime jam! Light and refreshing with soft subtle floral notes. You'll love all the flavour packed in this drink!
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- ***2 tablespoons Campari - If you want to make it a cocktail
- 2 teaspoons cardamom sugar ( or plain sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- Sparkling water
- Grapefruit slices, for garnish, optional
- Fresh mint, for garnish, optional
In a measuring glass add grapefruit juice, Campari, sugar and rose water. Mix until combined. I like to stir until the sugar is totally dissolved.
Place out four glasses, add in equal amount of grapefruit mixture, top off with seltzer water and garnish with grapefruit slices and fresh mint.
NB - You can always use our cardamom sugar to rim the glass!