Hibiscus Ice Tea with Rose Water August 05 2020, 0 Comments
- 4 Tbsp dried hibiscus petals
- A handful of fresh mint leaves, torn
- 400ml boiling water
- 8 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp rosewater (less or more according to strength)
- Put the hibiscus and mint in a teapot and add the boiling water. Cover with a tea towel and let stand for ten minutes.
- Strain the tea into a large jug. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Add the rosewater and taste. Add more rosewater and sugar if needed. Keep chilled until required.
- Serve with plenty of ice cubes.